- Who is your most favorite character in this movie? Why do like him/her?
- What is yor favorite scene? What has that scene taht you?
- Mention a least 10 words with their definition from the movie?
1. Dr. Larabee, because he actually realizedthe talent akeelah but Akeelah no too excited about the race spelling be that is a race to spell words in the english language. With the guidance of Dr. Larabee for a few months, Akeelah was able to qualify at the district level.
2. When the race in los angeles, Akelaah, Javier and dylan set off down there with their guardian each. In the last round, the remaining Akeelah and Dylan. Dylan looks nervous when his father staring with a face furious. Akelaah also noticed that Dad Dylan is so eager for the victory his son. They ultimately support each other to victory the both of them. Finally, Akeelah and Dylan be the same be the winner in the spelling be in that year. Things we can learn everything we fear to be our opponents with confidence.
3. - Pastiche: a literary, artistic, musical or architectural work that imitates the style of previous work.
- Correspond: To communicate with a person by exchange of latters
- Placid: Serenly free of interruption or disturbance
- Eminent: Exhibiting eminence especially in standing above others in some quality or position
- Doubt: Find myself doubting him even when i know that he is honest
- Fanciful:marked by fancy or unrestrained imagination rather than by reason and experience
- Exhibiting hypertrophy (enlargement or overgrowth of an organ or part of the body due to increased size of the constituent cells), as in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Prestidigitation: Prestidigitation is the process of doing a magic trick by hand
- Grovel: to give oneself over to what is base or unworthy- Rhesus: a macaque, Macaca mulatta, of India, used in experimental medicine.