Members group :
1. OKTAFIA D 111 11 037
2. ARASY S. P D 111 12 007
3. INDRA B. D 111 12 025
4. EVI TAMALA D 111 12 111
A. Pre-reading questions
1. * Robots can help to boost industry
* The robots can help work in the household, agricultural, marine, military, etc..
* For Indonesia, The robot can clean vehicles
* The robot can use the magnetic force well
* With their human robots will becoke lazy.
2. Pets, a human, etc..
1. This trend will allow us to live richer lives as robots take over boring housework duties.
In the same waybthat, Microsoft developed an operating system
that could work on different kinds of computers, engineers are
now beggining to write comluter code for a potential
common robot operating system.
3. Robots can make most of as will happily welcome them in out lives.
C. Identifying topic and main idea
1. C. Robots in the home.
2. A. Robots will improve our lives in many ways.
D. Identifying unnecessary information
1. Sentence number 1
2. We're talking about computers and something about babies pops out of nowhere.
E. Identifying opinions
A. All technology has done is to make our lives busier and more dependent on machines than ever.
GOING BEYOND THE TEXT
* We are happy to have airline pilot as robot because
awesome, rare and recently there in the world that is being
* We are happy to have cook because can help wahs the dishes.
* We are happy to have a teacher as robit because can teach dancing, play piano, etc..
* We are happy to have a doctor as robot
because can monitor the health of living beings.
* We are happy to have a singer as robot because can guide the chair.
* We are happy to have store clark as robot because can serving buyert.
* We are happy to have taxi driver as robit because can driving.
* We are happy to have police officer because help police maintain security.